This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


THINK!! Before going to A&E Please contact your GP Surgery in the case of an emergency. The A&E department is under immense pressure therefore contact your GP Surgery first and we will endeavour to do what we can. 


Next PPG Meeting - to be confirmed 



PATIENT CONSENT Form – Collecting Prescriptions Patient Consent- Presc


You do not require a doctor's sickness certificate for any illness lasting up to seven days.  Your employer may require you to complete a self-certification form SC1.  This should be available from your employer.  Alternatively you can download a copy form the internet or simply collect from the Surgery. 

For any illness lasting more than seven days you will need to see the doctor to issue a sickness certificate and for any subsequent renewal of the certificate.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website